||What is Shrink Wrapping?
- Shrink Wrap is a white thermoplastic material that, when heated, shrinks up to 25% of it's surface dimension forming a protective "plastic-coated shell" for your boat. The most familiar use of Shrink Wrap is when new boats are shipped from the factory to local dealers.
How is the product used?
- Shrink Wrapping is an excellent option for boats that are being shipped internationally or trailered cross-country. Boats can also be Shrink Wrapped for outdoor winter storage. Boats can be Shrink Wrapped for 6 - 9 months depending on climate, weather conditions & specific needs. Please contact our office for recommendations.
What is the Application Process?
- Your boat should be winterized and cleaned before Shrink Wrapping.
- Your boat will be stored inside for 7 - 10 days to completely dry out the interior.
- YOU NEVER WANT TO SHRINK WRAP A WET BOAT!
- Webbing will be tied from bow-to-stern to create an under-structure for the Shrink Wrap.
- The Shrink Wrap is cut to fit your specific boat dimensions.
- The Shrink Wrap is heated & "shrunk" to the exact shape of your boat.
- Breathable vents are installed directly in the Shrink Wrap material.
- For more information, please call Dave at 425-771-0195 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org